HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:25:19 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ghostbusters: Afterlife 2 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What is your favorite batman villain and why?  (Read 4187 times)
kickgirl91
HR Soldier

Do or do not there is no try

« on: November 02, 2010, 05:19:00 PM »

What is your favorite batman villain and why? Try to convince me that your favorite should be mine.

Kickgirl91
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 06:26:43 PM »

Hands down has to be the Joker but as a kid growing up it was always the Riddler.

Joker just because of his sheer twisted personality.  If you can - go find Alan Moore's "The Killing Joke" and you will see what I mean.  It's the Joker story that solidified him in my mind as the greatest Batman villain.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
kickgirl91
HR Soldier

Do or do not there is no try

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 07:21:45 PM »

I think the joker is definitely a super awesome villain. In fact, he is on my car seat covers. I love him as a villain, but as you can tell by my display picture, I'm more of a Harley Quinn fan. I mean watch the following video. She's so interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_vtn_gv1QM

I also just read batman-the idiot. I found out about the Queen of hearts. She's a really dark, twisted, and involved character. I'm looking learning more about her.

Kickgirl91

Kickgirl91
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS