HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:09:52 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  (Read 253 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 27, 2023, 03:22:47 PM »

Saw this yesterday.  My daughter loved it.  I thought it was ok.  Had a few cringe moments in it but overall it was decent and the final battle was fun to watch.

Perry will hate it.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 05:55:37 PM »

Perry will hate it.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 08:58:05 PM »

I will probably wait til it's on Max. I just watched Blue Beetle over the holiday.
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 02:20:34 AM »

I'm going tomorrow, because I like seeing things in theaters when I can!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 06:02:35 AM »

I'm going tomorrow, because I like seeing things in theaters when I can!!

I recommend seeing it in 3D!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2024, 12:03:31 AM »

Oh that could have been cool!

It's a movie with its flaws, from writing out abuser Amber Heard, to writing out Michael Keaton Batman (who was to be in it, I believe), to ending any other DCEU movie connections, or putting forth future ties.

However, I wanted to enjoy it. Did I make myself enjoy it? Some, but there is good stuff to enjoy, and for that, I say thanks!

Because there are already 2 more good Aquaman movies than there are GL movies, and for my thinking, better than any Superman movie in the last 15 years as well.  Cry

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 09:31:59 PM »

Finally saw it on Max. It was decent, but I am glad I didn't pay theatre prices. Loved Storm and Arthur Jr. My only complaint is the re-use of Ocean Master and Black Manta.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS