HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:46:46 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Should Jerry fire Wade now?  (Read 5807 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 08, 2010, 04:31:25 AM »

It needs to happen but should it be now?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 09:32:16 AM »

With the uncertainty of next years situation looming heavy over the owners/players/fans heads, I could understand Jerra' not wanting to replace a coach he knows he needs to replace. I get it. However, last night just proved how abysmal your beloved 'boys have become and a change has to be made now.

Too much talent on that team (my NFC pick to go to the Super Bowl this year) to be this bad.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 06:19:39 PM »

The way I see it, we're still in it.  All we have to do is win the next 8 games in a row........

(I really tried to type that with a straight face)

At this point it's about next year.  Wade's a nice guy but the Cowboys need strong leadership from a head coach that can enforce discipline AND stand up to Jerry when he needs to.

Your right - with this level of talent on the team there was no reason we shouldn't have gone to the Super Bowl - which we could have played at home this year - but alas, it wasn't meant to be.   Cry

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 09:38:05 PM »

Bwahahahahha!! I lOVE a Packer shel-lacking of the Cowgirls! And team turmoil! And misery! And Wade fired! What a terrible tailspin for that team-and I can't think of an organization that deserves it more!

WAIT.

Yes I can! Next up; have at it Vi-queens!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 10:12:36 PM »

Yep.  It's done.

Wade was fired today and Jason Garrett is the interm head coach.   Let the tailspin continue.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 11:11:58 PM »

Yep.  It's done.

Wade was fired today and Jason Garrett is the interm head coach.   Let the tailspin continue.

Not a fan of Garrett either, but really the only option right now.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS