HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 02:26:37 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HeroRealm Fantasy Football 2023-2024  (Read 939 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 16, 2023, 03:33:42 AM »

HFF Draft is Thursday August 31 @ 7pm CDT.

Who’s ready for football?!?!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 06:53:39 PM »

Hey, if there is room for next year, I wouldn't mind jumping back in  Smiley

(But ONLY if someone leaves or another person wants in)

I have never been able to do more than one FFL at a time, but I am tired of the constant commissioner issues of my dynasty money league so I am leaving that after this season. Sad too as it is the same league that 8 of us original guys started over 23 years ago. Going to be sad to leave, but I can't take the back room deals and other shit that has been going on over the last couple years.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 02:32:58 PM »

We will always make room for you!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 05:42:41 PM »

Cool
Thanks!!

I just don't want to put anyone out... not that you would kick them out  Cheesy but having an even number of teams is always easier.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 03:51:05 PM »

Here's the draft order for tomorrow nights HeroRealm Fantasy Football draft.  Good luck and I hope to see you online in the chat!

1.  Short Bus Ry...
2.  Najee by Nature
3.  Chaka Khan
4.  Ripsnorters
5.  Earth-99 StL...
6.  Pantheon Hulks
7.  Novaforce
8.  Sunnydale Sc...
9.  Owen Sixteen
10. WannaBes

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2023, 11:46:50 PM »

Draft starts in 15 minutes!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS