HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:03:48 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BRIGHTEST DAY ACTION FIGURES!  (Read 3115 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 23, 2010, 06:32:57 PM »

ON SALE IN MARCH???

BRIGHTEST DAY SERIES 1 ACTION FIGURES
From BLACKEST NIGHT to BRIGHTEST DAY!

They’re back for a reason.
Comics’ biggest event continues as BRIGHTEST DAY burns away the BLACKEST NIGHT! In this best-selling follow-up, the white light has resurrected twelve heroes and villains. Though the exact reasons for their rebirths remain a mystery, each is destined to play an intricate role in the future of the DC Universe.

Written by award-winning writers Geoff Johns and Peter J. Tomasi, BRIGHTEST DAY sets the stage for the next exciting era of the DC Universe.

“BRIGHTEST DAY is about second chances. It’s looking at twelve characters that have been resurrected and examining whether it’s a miracle or a curse. Some second chances work out ... some don’t. BRIGHTEST DAY is the next step in repositioning a lot of characters in the DC Universe and pushing them to the next level.” — Geoff Johns on BRIGHTEST DAY

Aquaman — 6.75” h
Green Arrow — 6.75” h
Hawkgirl — 6.5” h
Deadman — 6.75” h

All four figures feature multiple points of articulation and include a display base.
Character-appropriate accessories are also included.
4-color clamshell blister card packaging.
On sale March 2, 2011 * Action Figures

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS