HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:09:50 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Supergirl Thread...  (Read 5733 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: December 30, 2010, 04:23:05 PM »

Who is reading Supergirl? Why or why not?

Supergirl #61

Written by JAMES PEATY; Art by BERNARD CHANG; Cover by AMY REEDER & RICHARD FRIEND

Continuing the new arc by the freshly minted creative team of writer Nick Spencer (JIMMY OLSEN, T.H.U.N.D.E.R. AGENTS, Morning Glories) and artist Bernard Chang (WONDER WOMAN, SUPERMAN)! Someone has set his sights on killing the next generation of heroes, and his latest targets are Robin and Batgirl! Who is this new foe, and how is he connected to some of Superman's deadliest foes? Supergirl had better find out fast, before it's time for another Bat-related R.I.P. story!

On Sale February 16, 2011

SUPERGIRL #62

Written by NICK SPENCER // Art by BERNARD CHANG
Cover by AMY REEDER & RICHARD FRIEND
Nick Spencer (Morning Glories) assembles the cream of the crop of the next generation of DCU super-heroes in this issue – Robin, Static, Miss Martian, Blue Beetle, Batgirl, the new Impulse – to team up with Supergirl and take on a new villain who promises to define this generation as much as Darkseid, Lex Luthor and The Joker did prior ones. Good luck, kids!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 08:24:58 PM by Gay Titan » Logged
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 01:45:15 PM »

No room on my pull list for Supergirl.  Just haven't been that interested in this incarnation.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 03:43:42 PM »

Tried it for the Bizarro Supergirl arc and while I found it a fun read, I just couldn't keep paying for it.
 Undecided

Getting ready to start a local "Comic 'Book' Club" (Me and 2 or 3 other folks swapping books after we read them) and if one of the guys gets it, I will certainly read it.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 08:23:22 PM »

Supergirl #63

Written by JAMES PEATY; Art by BERNARD CHANG; Cover by AMY REEDER & RICHARD FRIEND

Things are looking grim for Supergirl and friends as a treacherous new foe proves to be more powerful than they could have imagined! And if they're going to win, Kara will have to come to terms with what it truly means to wear the "S" shield.

On Sale April 20, 2011
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 08:26:04 PM by Gay Titan » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS