HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:07:56 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zatanna  (Read 4846 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: May 31, 2010, 03:41:32 PM »

I never had any interest in the character in the past(to me she was just the hot magician in fishnets who spoke spells backwards), but when I saw that Paul Dini was attached to this project I thought I'd give it a go...and I'm glad I did!

This issue just flowed well.  This heroine is confident, thinks quickly on her feet, and cool under pressure.  I like this Brother Night fellow too.

And my god the artwork......Stephane Roux is a new force to be reckoned with.  Nicely done.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 08:20:15 PM »

Zatanna is a great character and no better than in Paul Dini's hands.  Glad to hear it was a good read, G!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 10:45:33 PM »

Is the series worth getting?  They are up to issue 9 as of this week.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 05:24:43 AM »

It's really cool. Being that she has never had a role in a starring title, all her stories get to have that new car smell as something we haven't seen or enjoyed before.

I'm a fan. Wink

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS