HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:17:19 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hero Realm Fantasy Football League 2010  (Read 38664 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2010, 02:09:38 PM »

I've moved up to 6th place!  I'm slowly climbing up from the bottom!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2010, 09:55:35 PM »

What is this fantasy football thing you guys are mentioning ... Huh

Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2010, 12:46:29 AM »

What is this fantasy football thing you guys are mentioning ... Huh

Undecided

I knew something was up when my team played your team and you had two people on your roster that were on bye weeks.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2010, 01:11:26 AM »

I would personally like to thank Yahoo! Sports for the following fantasy recommendation, which like a good little lemming, I followed.

McFadden (hamstring) is apparently "70/30" to play in Sunday's game against the Broncos, according to Vittorio Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle.
Recommendation: McFadden's chances of suiting up Sunday look good, but he is still unlikely to see a significant amount of carries until he is back at 100 percent. McFadden should be available if you need him, but it is probably best to use another option if possible.

McFadden only rushed for 165 yards, 31 yards receiving, and 4 touchdowns (3 rushing, 1 receiving). 
43 points left on my bench.   Angry Angry

You're welcome, Puppy Punchers.
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2010, 08:41:50 PM »

I just usually go with my gut and the matchups as I've been burned by Yahoo recommendations before.

Puppy Punchers are still looking strong as a whole, but my WR's are shaky.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 01:55:53 PM »

Week 8

Well, that was the beating of a lifetime.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2010, 05:50:58 PM »

Woo Hoo!  I beat the #1 Puppy Punchers!!  (but it was close!)

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2010, 09:48:01 PM »

Yeah, Jeff. I wasn't expecting to come home last night from working the Black Ops midnight launch to find that TO almost single handedly beat Novaforce. I saw the 3 point differential and said....  Shocked

Good game, though. It's going to be one hell of an interesting Fantasy Playoff this year.

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2010, 01:52:14 AM »

Fantasy playoff teams are set. Now everyone's just jocking for position.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2010, 09:39:13 PM »

Playoffs are this weekend!!!

Semifinal
(1) Sixburgh
(4) Novaforce

Semifinal
(2) The Puppy Punchers
(3) Menacing Mustaches

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2010, 02:53:26 AM »

HeroRealm Superbowl this weekend!!

Final
(4) Novaforce vs
(2) The Puppy Punchers

You and me, eh Sith??

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2010, 04:46:14 AM »

May the best team win!  Cool

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2010, 06:30:42 AM »

Talk about a wild season. Puppy Punchers own for the first half, then Sixburgh rolls out of nowhere on a hot winning streak to take the top spot. Novaforce ends Six's bid for the finals and Puppy Punchers have it out with Novaforce but ultimately fall to the #4 seed.  Shocked

What a great season!   Cool Congrats, Jeff!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2010, 12:49:31 AM »

Not too bad considering I started out in LAST place!

Thanks Sith!  This has been a crazy and fun season!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS