HR Boards
August 25, 2019, 04:10:10 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Masters Of The Universe premieres December 20, 2019!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL Playoff Predictions!  (Read 12432 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2011, 05:52:05 PM »

I know the feeling about "jinx" methodology.

As ridiculous as it is to think a jinx would have ANY bearing on any outcome ... I was still cursing myself, about the start of the 4th quarter, for saying the Steelers would beat the Jets.
 Cheesy
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2011, 09:34:29 AM »

ONE WEEK!!!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 01:52:40 PM »

INDEED !!!!
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2011, 09:37:53 PM »

First off:

Perry, my most sincere condolescences. It is a terrible, terrible feeling to be on the losing side. Between the 2 of us, I was last on that losing side, and it's something that sticks in your craw (which you can no doubt attest from SB..24? and now). I hate that a good man like you must feel like so. And with the Pack up by 6, and with Big Ben, a man who only knows how to win games with the ball and 2:09 left, I was almost sure it would end up bad for the Pack. I salute you, and I do salute your team.

Secondly:

WAHOOOOOOOOO! PACKERSSS!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm so exhilarated! My face is numb, my legs went out from under me on that last 4th down play, and I'm treating myself for shock. So, very, very happy. Ah.....

And the half time show sucked.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2011, 09:42:39 PM »

I actually liked the half time show although the costumes were ridiculous.  And come on, it had Slash!

Great game which is how a Superbowl should be.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS