HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:11:45 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: INVINCIBLE  (Read 24420 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 12:30:37 AM »

Issue 77

Got my answer for my previous post.  This can't end well.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 08:10:30 PM »

Issue 77

The solution that the Regent came up with was totally unexpected. I don't know if it would even work in the Viltrumite favor. If they procreate to beef up their population, there is no way they can convince all off their progeny to join their cause and join the fight. Unless u just raise them to hate...

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »

Issue 77

The solution that the Regent came up with was totally unexpected. I don't know if it would even work in the Viltrumite favor. If they procreate to beef up their population, there is no way they can convince all off their progeny to join their cause and join the fight. Unless u just raise them to hate...

No kidding - they could easily wind up with a lot of Invincible's on thier hands.  Heck, he could even become thier leader!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 03:56:20 PM »

Not sure if you guys have heard, but Invincible is going to be guest starring in issue 100 of The Tick.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 06:47:40 PM »

Issue 85

Wow - what a blood bath.  Can't wait to see how Invincible fares against Allen!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »

Can't remember if the ULTIMATE COLLECTION Vol 7 that I just ordered has the above issue or not. As soon as it gets here, I shall respond (Although, honestly, I still think I have Vol 6 to read)

Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 12:16:07 AM »

What a coincidence....I was reading Invincible last night....playing catch up....and 85 is the next issue I'm gonna read tonite!  Can't wait!

HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 01:50:56 PM »

Issue 85

Yeah, these issues.... #85 & #86 to be exact....weren't that good to me...

In fact, the whole Nolan/Allen storyline, isn't that interesting even though it has important ramifications for the Invincible universe.  The whole punch-out slug-fest stuff gets old, especially with Nolan involved.  He just seems to talk with his fists all the time, but I guess that is the nature of his race....

I'm more interested in what is going on with Robot and Monster Girl....and also what plans Invincible and Dinosaurus got going on!!!!  These developments are incredibly more fascinating....

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 06:21:03 PM »

Issue 85

Yeah, these issues.... #85 & #86 to be exact....weren't that good to me...

Oh yeah - I meant to say #86.  I agree with you its not as interesting as the Robot/Monster & Invicible/Dinosaurus stuff but I still enjoyed it.

HR Celestial

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 11:45:36 PM »

So what do you think of this all-new Invincible?  Grin

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 04:03:42 AM »

My issue doesn't arrive until Monday but I'll let you know then!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2012, 12:28:27 PM »

Invincible 94

This has been a good story arc with a big focus on Robot and Monster.  Big reveal in this issue which I had suspected was going to be the reason for their breakup.

There's supposed to be a death coming up in issue 100.  Any guesses on who it will be?  The new Invincible? Atom Eve? Robot? Monster?

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 01:16:13 PM »

Anyone still reading Invincible?  Latest issue was really good.  The arc is closing out and I dare say its been one of my favorite reads this year.

HR Celestial

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 03:11:06 PM »

Anyone still reading Invincible?  Latest issue was really good.  The arc is closing out and I dare say its been one of my favorite reads this year.

Still reading it, but probably 3-4 issues behind on my reading hahahaha

Glad to hear that it's still a fantastic read!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 03:58:35 AM »

Just finished issues 99 & 100.

The death revealed!  What did everyone think?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS