HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 02:32:47 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Netflix? What's in your Queue?  (Read 37937 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 04:22:25 PM »

Just got True Blood, Season 1 disc 1.

Terrific show....season 3 starts Sunday!!!!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 05:48:09 PM »

Just got True Blood, Season 1 disc 1.

Terrific show....season 3 starts Sunday!!!!

Cool

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2010, 05:40:15 PM »

Added Warehouse 13: Season 1 to my queue.
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2010, 05:42:23 PM »

Added Warehouse 13: Season 1 to my queue.

Very cool show.  Which reminds me...I think Season 2 is already underway.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2010, 08:29:49 PM »

Currently running through the only season of Firefly.  I've seen them all but its a whole new experience for my wife who loves Adam Baldwin from his character in Chuck.

Also got the Superman/Batman cartoon movie.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 09:49:48 PM »

I'm just plowing through Rescue Me. I can't believe I let this show slip under my radar for so long. I watched Season 1 in about 4 days and I'm almost done with Season 2, in about the same amount of time.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010, 01:26:52 AM »

I'm just plowing through Rescue Me. I can't believe I let this show slip under my radar for so long. I watched Season 1 in about 4 days and I'm almost done with Season 2, in about the same amount of time.

FANTASTIC SHOW. Tommy is such an ass ... love it.
(sadly watching the final season now ...  Embarrassed)

Still no-one watching TRIANGLE? This was a really cool B movie people !!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2010, 01:29:50 AM »

Honestly, I have never heard of Triangle.
What's the premise?
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 01:25:21 AM »

Honestly, I have never heard of Triangle.
What's the premise?

Here is the tagline ... though it does NOTHING to really describe the movie -
"When the passengers of a yachting trip in the Atlantic Ocean are struck by mysterious weather conditions, they jump to another ship only to experience greater havoc on the open seas."

I would post the trailer, but I think it gives too much away ... although certainly not everything.  Grin
If you want to check out the trailer, just pop over to IMDB but I think you should just trust me.
 Grin

EVERYONE WATCH THIS !!! I need to know what you think the answer to the last part of the movie is ... I have my ending, but I have heard another one and want to see if you guys fall on my side or the other. The movie is not one that leaves you guessing ... perse, but it puts a question out there that you have to decide on.
 Wink

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 02:22:15 AM »

Just finished Superman Batman Public Enemies.

2 1/2 out of 5 in my opinion.

Should have known with Jeph Loebs name attached.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
HR Celestial

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 04:16:57 AM »

Just finished Superman Batman Public Enemies.

2 1/2 out of 5 in my opinion.

Should have known with Jeph Loebs name attached.

that's too bad.....i really enjoyed the Superman/Batman story arc it was based on in the comics.....I wouldve thought that it would lend itself nicely to animation since Ed McGuinness' art is pretty cartoony to begin with.

Wg2100s
HR Sidekick

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2010, 02:51:53 AM »

So much on my Instant view list,i barely watch the dvds now,so far Netflix added all seasons of Stargate Sg1,Atlantis,and Stargate Voyager(ahem) universe,as well as Family guy and American Dad.Then on Sept 1,it may get even more interesting.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2010, 03:40:47 PM »

So much on my Instant view list,i barely watch the dvds now,so far Netflix added all seasons of Stargate Sg1,Atlantis,and Stargate Voyager(ahem) universe,as well as Family guy and American Dad.Then on Sept 1,it may get even more interesting.

What's on Sept. 1?

Wg2100s
HR Sidekick

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2010, 05:28:34 PM »

Netflix's partnership with Epix begins on Sept 1,that means we can stream whatever Epix has in their library(mainly Lionsgate,Paramount,and MGM movies).3 months after a new release hits Epix,Netflix can stream it in it's instant viewing.marvel animated movies,Star Trek,Iron-man,and a lot more.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 06:09:11 PM »

Sweet!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS