HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:50:45 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Batwoman leaving Detective Comics to get her own book?  (Read 6858 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 29, 2009, 12:09:56 AM »

Rumor:  Greg Rucka and JH Williams III are moving all of their planned Batwoman stories from Detective to a new Batwoman ongoing. 

Rucka and Williams move from DETECTIVE to BATWOMAN?

We were just recently discussing the large number of Bat-books over in the March preview thread!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 12:14:39 AM »

As long as it's not another Batman book I suppose!

I remember many years ago, I was buying Batman, Tec, Shadow of the Bat, and Legends of the Dark Knight!  Now that is too many bat-books!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 12:35:16 AM »

Angry
Damn it.
What am I gonna do now?
Crap. Not wanting to buy the run of Detective, for just a few issues, only to have it essentially reboot in another title. And do I want to add another Bat book anyway?
Crap.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
CAPTAIN UNIVERSE
HR Sidekick

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 12:22:07 PM »

i hope this happens, i really want an ongoing batwoman series. i was gonna subscribe to batgirl. but i like the adult batwoman better. so i'll wait to c if its true.
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 02:20:49 PM »

if a good caliber team fully supports a batwoman book on both writing and art duties, I would definitely give it a shot.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 01:10:26 PM »

Well this is just F'n great  Angry

DC has just canceled the release of both issue 1 ... AGAIN  Angry ... AND issue 2.

J.H. Williams has to be going ballistic. He told them not to set the date so early, but they did and issue one was canceled. And now months latter, they are canceling the release of BOTH F'N ISSUES !!!!!

Yep, I am off before I even began.

(Oh bullshit, I will be back ... once they re-solicit ... again !!!  Angry)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 01:17:46 PM »

Good lord.  What concerns me is what will happen once they finally release it.  Will we go in limbo as future issues get delayed?  I hate to get invested only to be stuck waiting forever between issues.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS