HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 05:07:30 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This week on eBay!  (Read 207769 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: May 26, 2009, 12:18:20 AM »

The pearing down of the collection continues.

I'm auctioning off a lot of Secret Invasion comics if anyone's interested.  As always - HeroRealmers get free shipping!

Jeff's Comics

Secret Invasion
Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four
Secret Invasion: X-Men
Secret Invasion: Runaways/Young Avengers
Mighty Avengers
Emma Frost
Magdalena
Tomb Raider/Witchblade team-ups
Ms. Marvel

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 09:27:54 PM »

Holy Cow!

My Star Wars Legacy collection (issues 0 thru 27) just sold on eBay for $100!  First time ever I actually got more than I paid for them!  WOW!

The last of my bulk culling is up this week if anyones interested.

Jeff's eBay Sale

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 09:49:13 PM »

Holy Cow!

My Star Wars Legacy collection (issues 0 thru 27) just sold on eBay for $100!  First time ever I actually got more than I paid for them!  WOW!

Yeah, I was shocked when I sold mine as well. Didn't reach $100, but I came close. Made money anyway.  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 10:49:09 PM »

My current, small lot

HERE

as always, Herorealm shipping rates.
 Grin
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:51:02 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 11:27:54 PM »

Quote from: Perry'S Wonder Woman eBay Listing
The complete run of Gail Simone's Wonder Woman all in one auction. And for this price; what a great deal. You don't need the lasso to see I am speaking the truth about that.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 12:25:40 AM »

Grin
Yeah, sometimes I get stupid.

Okay, most times I am stupid.

Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »

another small Ebay lot.

Perry's Ebay stuff

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 02:02:58 AM »

I'll be keeping my eye on those Ms Marvels.  Hopefully I can meet the Herorealm post requirement.   Wink
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:05:27 AM by Jeff » Logged

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 03:55:30 AM »

... Hopefully I can meet the Herorealm post requirement.   Wink

I am crossing my fingers for ya.
 Grin

vicorintian
HR Vigilante

live from San Salvador!!

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 12:55:11 AM »

hey Perry!
just wondering if you´d ship abroad? dunno if you are aware i live in El Salvador, Central america. i´m interested in the invincible ironman set Smiley

yep, thats what i said!
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 04:54:52 PM »

hey Perry!
just wondering if you´d ship abroad?

Not normally, but as you are a Realmer ... Sure.
As you are over seas I can't offer the same "free shipping" deal to you of course (I hope you understand), and I have no idea what shipping costs would be to get the books to you, but if you are willing then so am I.
 Grin
Good luck.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 04:23:58 AM »

I posted 15 new auctions today.  Really trimmed down the collection.

My complete collections of Dynamo 5, Immortal Iron Fist, and Agents of Atlas are just a few of the jems out there.  Have a look and as always, Realmers get free shipping.

Jeff's eBay Sale

G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 07:58:22 AM »

My complete collections of Dynamo 5, Immortal Iron Fist, and Agents of Atlas are just a few of the jems out there.  Have a look and as always, Realmers get free shipping.

Jeff's eBay Sale

You forgot to mention the Jeep hardtop!  Wink

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 05:11:23 PM »

Some nice sets Jeff.

Gonna have to do the same in a couple of weeks. Time to flush some titles.
 Grin

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 06:52:00 PM »

Jeff's eBay Sale

You forgot to mention the Jeep hardtop!  Wink

lol.  Yeah,  I figure since the Jeep has been gone since last December it was time to pull the hardtop out of storage and get rid of it.  :-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS