HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:42:12 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Transformers: A New Generation premieres in theaters September 13, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What videogames are you currently playing?  (Read 181918 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2012, 07:33:19 PM »

I'm about an hour or so into the first episode of The Walking Dead Game on my PS3.........AWESOME!!!!

JEALOUS!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Branden
HR Vigilante

« Reply #256 on: May 16, 2012, 11:59:30 PM »

My son poured milk on my Xbox and fried the circuits. I'm currently playing Super Mario World.

AVENGERS FUCKING ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!

- Hitgirl
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #257 on: May 19, 2012, 06:53:57 AM »

Just finished the first episode of The Walking Dead....so good!  I hate that I have to wait until June for the next installment!  The story really draws you in, and you get to make decisions that effect the outcome of the storyline, but it's pretty light on action.  You'll see some familiar faces from the comics, and a lot of new characters too.

I recently bought some Pixel Junk games from the Playstation Store -$2 for Eden, Racing, and Monsters.....hope they are some good distractions.

It's been awhile, but I'm still playing through Mass Effect 3.  I want to get Dragon's Dogma next week, but I'm waiting to see how the reviews are....

jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2012, 08:33:50 PM »

i downloaded the walking dead game for my xbox also and it is pretty awesome.  just started playing ghostbusters.

Branden
HR Vigilante

« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2012, 11:43:14 PM »

I'm patiently waiting for Amazing Spider-Man to come out.

AVENGERS FUCKING ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!

- Hitgirl
HR Celestial

« Reply #260 on: June 28, 2012, 01:44:17 PM »

Walking Dead Episode 2 comes out this week!  So I'll be on that for a couple hours of gaming!

jordan6
« Reply #261 on: July 22, 2012, 06:12:48 AM »

I play The Amazing Spider-Man on OnlineSpiderGames.com
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #262 on: July 31, 2012, 03:23:48 AM »

Just picked up Dark Souls for XBox 360. I'm a HUGE fan of the King's Field games on PS1 & PS2, and people have told me that this is the spiritual successor to those games, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

I'm also in the middle of Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on GBA, but I'm hopelessly stuck. I have both Castles unlocked, but I can't figure out where to go from here. I've searched both castles desperately and only come to locked doors or areas that are too high to reach even with the double-jump ability. I'm quite disappointed since I love the Metroidvania style games.

I just finished playing through the original Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on Dreamcast again. Still an additively fun game, and the Dreamcast version is the best looking version of the originals.

HR Celestial

« Reply #263 on: September 29, 2012, 03:12:57 PM »

Just finished the last episode of the Walking Dead game.....

And it doesn't look like I'll be reading comics anytime soon.  I just bought Max Payne 3 and I have Resident Evil 6 preordered for release day! Cool

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #264 on: September 29, 2012, 03:47:21 PM »

I finished the story mode if Arkham City yesterday and I'm going through the side missions now.  This is a fun game.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #265 on: December 10, 2012, 02:57:55 AM »

I recently bought a WiiU shortly after my mom passed away.  I sort of justified it as retail therapy.... but the reality is that I really really wanted one.

"Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."
HR Celestial

« Reply #266 on: December 30, 2012, 02:30:20 AM »

Playing Lego Batman 2 with my daughter....pretty entertaining, but it can be hard to figure out what or where to go next....

I'm hoping to complete Max Payne 3 and Hitman Absolution before Dead Space 3 comes out in February!!!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #267 on: December 30, 2012, 03:07:20 AM »

I got Call of Duty Black Ops for my birthday in September and I'm playing that now.  For Christmas I got Call of Duty Black Ops 2 so I guess that will be next.  Except that we also bought Lego Batman 2 and that will be a family favorite.  Glad you and your daughter like it Glenn!

EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #268 on: December 30, 2012, 04:22:20 AM »

I'm about to finish Breath of Fire II (in the final dungeon) on my Wii (Virtual Console), and I'm about to start Chrono Trigger on Wii Virtual Console. I've just started the Dragonborn expansion for Skyrim on XBox 360. And I'm about to start Radiant Historia for Nintendo DS by Atlus.

krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #269 on: January 20, 2013, 08:54:57 PM »

ChronoTrigger is my all-time favorite game.  It's the reason I have the tag I do.  How are you liking it?

As for me, I just finished The Walking Dead game.  HEARTWRENCHING!!!!  So good!

I'm going back and playing some of my old GBA games... first up: LEGEND OF ZELDA: Minish Cap.

"Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS