HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:45:37 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What videogames are you currently playing?  (Read 181903 times)
krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2011, 06:51:55 AM »

Next week is gonna be an expensive week.  Mortal Kombat, Portal 2, and the Prince of Persia HD Trilogy collection all on the same day?  OY!!!  And I'm still paying off my 3DS.  Thank god there's nothing else major at least  until L.A. Noire.

"Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #196 on: April 29, 2011, 05:21:18 AM »

Dammit!  Playstation Network hacked and all our personal info is floating around out there!!!!!

Oh well......

Finished Dead Space 2!!!!  So awesome!

I really need to figure out how to have more free time!

Added more to my PS3 backlog of games!

-Transformers: War for Cybertron (for $3.99, Amazon matched Best Buy sale price of 19.99 and I had a $16 credit from a previous giftcard I got for free through my bank reward program!) Cool

-Fallout 3(for $9.99, greatest hits version $19.99, minus a Shopkick App free $5 coupon, and a $5 Reward Zone gift certificate I had lying around!) Cool

Besides LA Noire, I have my eye on WWF All Stars and still haven't gotten around to jump on the MVC3 bandwagon.  Then there is Uncharted 3 in the fall!!!!

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2011, 04:09:28 AM »

Dammit!  Playstation Network hacked and all our personal info is floating around out there!!!!!

Read up some more on the attack. Don't let the fear-mongering trolls get to you. Our information isn't out there.

HR Celestial

« Reply #198 on: May 12, 2011, 09:07:02 PM »

Read up some more on the attack. Don't let the fear-mongering trolls get to you. Our information isn't out there.

Yeah I'm not too worried about it. Just being a little dramatic. Hopefully we will be eligible for that free playstation plus still like they mentioned before....wanna check that out!

Gohastings.com has a used game sale with 30% off using codeword SOCIALMANIA and scored MVC3 for under $25! Can't wait to finally play it in my own home, instead of watching my friends play it at their house!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #199 on: May 13, 2011, 02:19:59 AM »

Yeah I'm not too worried about it. Just being a little dramatic. Hopefully we will be eligible for that free playstation plus still like they mentioned before....wanna check that out!

Gohastings.com has a used game sale with 30% off using codeword SOCIALMANIA and scored MVC3 for under $25! Can't wait to finally play it in my own home, instead of watching my friends play it at their house!

I wish they'd hurry and fix it.  I'm tired of getting the stupid error message everytime I launch Netflix.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 08:12:59 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
HR Celestial

« Reply #200 on: May 13, 2011, 05:18:26 AM »

Rockstar Games, don't let me down!!!!

L.A. Noire Pre-Ordered!

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #201 on: May 13, 2011, 08:12:12 AM »

We got our LA Noire shipment in today. Played the game for about half an hour and it's.... just fantastic.

krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #202 on: May 18, 2011, 03:43:56 AM »

Gotta love being the boss... I'm suppose to get a copy of L.A. Noire free some time this week.  Very excited.  Anyone else picking it up/playing it?  Sith... now that you've had the chance to play it more, what are your thoughts?

HR Celestial

« Reply #203 on: May 18, 2011, 04:35:36 AM »

Ordered LA Noire from Amazon, should have it in my hands tomorrow!

Can't wait!

HR Celestial

« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2011, 01:15:28 PM »

Played L.A. Noire for a little over an hour last night, and it is very impressive.....who knew picking up bottles off the ground could be interesting!  Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2011, 01:46:43 PM »

Played L.A. Noire for a little over an hour last night, and it is very impressive.....who knew picking up bottles off the ground could be interesting!  Grin

it do look awesome
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2011, 08:10:37 PM »

I wish they'd hurry and fix it.  I'm tired of getting the stupid error message everytime I launch Netflix.

Has anyone heard anything on this issue?  Have they said when they are going to fix it?

It's driving me crazy.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #207 on: May 20, 2011, 06:36:02 AM »

Basic functions have been restored although you'll have do download the mandatory update and change your password.  As of right now, you'll be able to play online against other people.  The Playstation Shop is still down so there will be no downloading extra content at least for now.  Sony is hoping that everything will be up and running by the end of the month... provide no one else tries to hack them.

In the meantime, PSN members are suppose to be able to get a bunch of free stuff as a mea culpa from Sony.  They said you'll be able to download some games for free... Playstation Network+ for a month... free movie rentals... and even free ID protection... I'm sure more details will come up soon.

HR Celestial

« Reply #208 on: June 06, 2011, 01:57:35 AM »

free movie rentals...

Sony should have given us the choice to rent what we wanted via VUDU.

Ghostbusters - Who hasn't seen this movie multiple times already?
Bad Boys - This action movie is so dated, and I can catch it on TNT or USA late night!
Final Fantasy: Spririts Within -Possibly the worst disservice to the Final Fantasy franchise.....yuck.

Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #209 on: June 07, 2011, 01:23:44 AM »

free movie rentals...

Sony should have given us the choice to rent what we wanted via VUDU.

Ghostbusters - Who hasn't seen this movie multiple times already?
Bad Boys - This action movie is so dated, and I can catch it on TNT or USA late night!
Final Fantasy: Spririts Within -Possibly the worst disservice to the Final Fantasy franchise.....yuck.

Yeah, what the heck?  I would have been nice to have been offered movies that I haven't rented on VHS.  Tongue

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS