HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:58:41 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What videogames are you currently playing?  (Read 181938 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2010, 09:32:01 PM »

Just completed Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and the game is absolutely amazing. The storyline, voice acting (from teh likes of Patrick Stewart and Robert Carlysle) are outstanding and the game has one hell of an ending. It's definitely worth a playthrough at least once. It's a Devil May Cry/God of War hack n' slash but clocks in at an impressive 20 hours for the first time through.

The scene after the credits ranks amongst one of the best after-credits sequences I've ever experienced in a game. Very powerful and very well done.

Playing through Fallout: New Vegas right now. It's great. I've missed Fallout.

I want Castlevania so bad.....been waiting for at least a $10 price drop or if I can find a used copy.  I was at Gamestop 2 weeks ago and I swear I had a 20 minute conversation with the manager there about how awesome it was.  I might just give in and buy it.....because Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is coming out soon!

Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2010, 12:54:26 PM »

Okay, I just finished Medal of Honor, and it's a hell of a fun game.

Now playing:
Aliens vs Predator (because it was $12.00)
MOH Multiplayer
COD Multiplayer (sometimes)

Up next:
Dante's Inferno (because it was $12.00)
The Force Unleashed 2 - Next week
Call of Duty Black Ops - Nov 9.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 04:06:01 PM by Rich » Logged
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2010, 05:29:02 PM »

Wow.  When do you guys find the time???

(I'm still working on Bioshock - the first one)

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
HR Celestial

« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2010, 08:13:13 PM »

between housework, hanging with the kid, watching tv, and reading comics.......playing videogames is a juggling act for me!  Unfortunately comics have been taking the backseat, which is bad because my backlog is bad enough as it is.  I usually find an hour or so to play video games in the midnite hours but I'm definitely sacrificing sleep!

Right now I'm playing through Bayonetta....and I am not liking this game AT ALL.  The story is horrible and the terrible voice acting and soundtrack are not helping!  Not sure it is worth the $20 I paid for it... Undecided

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2010, 02:46:36 AM »

Bayonetta is bad. Very bad.

You really should get Castlevania if you want an incredible hack n' slash.

kickgirl91
HR Soldier

Do or do not there is no try

« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2010, 07:45:39 PM »

I don't actually have a hand held system at the moment but I'm playing a lot of just dance 2. Finished up Batman Arkham Asylum and force unleashed 1. I just got lego batman for my birthday. Has anyone else played it on the ps2? I am hoping it's really good! I am very excited about the force unleashed 2 video game coming out as well.

Kickgirl91
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2010, 08:05:27 PM »

Have not played LEGO BATMAN on the PS2 but did on the PS3. It was pretty fun, but I think it is the weakest of the LEGO series
LEGO - COMPLETE STAR WARS is the best
LEGO - COMPLETE INDIANA JONES was second
LEGO - BATMAN was also very fun, but just a little less so ... of course after playing all the other LEGO games, I may have just been tired of the LEGO games. I should have ... I should have just 'LEGO'
 Cheesy

Roll Eyes

Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2010, 09:17:22 PM »

Speaking of LEGO - thread hijack coming - I have to tell you a story about one of my co-workers.  He bought a LEGO Star Destroyer last year and as he was putting it together he found out it was missing one small white piece.  He called LEGO customer service and they told him they would send him the missing piece.

It showed up THE VERY NEXT DAY via FEDEX air packed in a large envelope with bubble wrap.

Now THAT's customer service you just don't see anymore!

----and now back the thread topic........    Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2010, 03:45:28 AM »

I checked out The Force Unleashed 2 from GameStop on Monday.

I beat the game in 4 and a half hours. It's very, very short. I'm glad I didn't buy it.

kickgirl91
HR Soldier

« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2010, 02:57:17 AM »

I've played the lego star wars one and it was pretty awesome! Never played the indiana jones one. I'll have to keep that in mind about the force unleashed 2. Definitely a rent game not a buy game. Thanks! Also has anyone else played arkham asylum on ps3? My favorite game ever! Just saying!

Kickgirl91
HR Celestial

« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2010, 05:03:41 AM »

Also has anyone else played arkham asylum on ps3? My favorite game ever! Just saying!

Yes!  Hands down the best video game featuring a comic book character to date!  Really felt like I was the Dark Knight!

Can't wait for Arkham City next year!  That game is gonna rock hard!

kickgirl91
HR Soldier

« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2010, 02:32:18 PM »

Yes!  Hands down the best video game featuring a comic book character to date!  Really felt like I was the Dark Knight!

Can't wait for Arkham City next year!  That game is gonna rock hard!

I know right! I loved all the new character costumes as well! It wasn't too easy either like I feared it might be. I can't wait either! it'll be soooo awesome!

Kickgirl91
krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2010, 09:29:27 PM »

Do you know what a good video game shopping day is?  Picking up Brutal Legend (360) for $4.50 and Borderlands (PS3) for $8.  Thank you, Clearance Rack at Target.  Grin

"Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2010, 11:17:10 PM »

Currently playing Call of Duty: Black Ops for the 360. It's taken over my existence from Fallout: New Vegas.

Also playing The Sly Collection for the PS3. I love these games and if you missed out on them from the PS2 era, you should pick this game up. 3 games for 39.99 and they're all awesome. Classic platforming.  Grin

HR Celestial

« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2010, 12:48:40 AM »

Great deals you found there Krono!  Been wanting to check those games out myself, at a reasonable cost!

Picked up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on release day, and have Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions to be played as well....hope to get some heavy hours put in on these before I leave on vacation to the Philippines next week!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS