HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 07:07:13 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What videogames are you currently playing?  (Read 182716 times)
Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2009, 02:28:56 PM »

Currently playing:

Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3
Brutal Legend on the PS3
Arkham Asylum on the PS3

Lego Indiana Jones on the 360
COD4 on the 360
Kung Fu Panda on the 360

Forthcoming:
Left 4 Dead 2 on the 360
God of War Collection of the PS3
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »

Currently playing:

Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3
Brutal Legend on the PS3
Arkham Asylum on the PS3

Lego Indiana Jones on the 360
COD4 on the 360
Kung Fu Panda on the 360

Forthcoming:
Left 4 Dead 2 on the 360
God of War Collection of the PS3

No UNCHARTED?

Sad
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2009, 09:29:53 PM »

No UNCHARTED?

Sad
 Undecided

Yeah, Rich....what's up with that?!?!

Playing Kung Fu Panda?.....for shame!

I pre-ordered the God of War collection myself...can't wait to get my hands on it.

Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2009, 02:12:33 PM »

No UNCHARTED?

Sad
 Undecided

Yeah, Rich....what's up with that?!?!

Playing Kung Fu Panda?.....for shame!

I pre-ordered the God of War collection myself...can't wait to get my hands on it.

I still haven't played the first Uncharted, so Tongue  Wink  They are on my list, though.  I just have things I want to play more.  Like Bad Company 2, the aforementioned MW2 and L4D2, God of War collection...I'm sure I'll get to Uncharted, it's just not high on my priority list.

As far as Kung Fu Panda goes...well, it came with Lego Indy when I bought it used...and one day, I figured screw it, I'll give it a spin.  It's kinda fun.  And it is super easy.  Which means, of course...instant Gamerscore!

I'm addicted to Gamerscore.  And trophies.

I played through COD4 on both systems when I found out that it had Gamerscore on the 360. 

So that's why the Kung Fu Panda.  Embarrassed
HR Celestial

« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2009, 06:44:20 PM »

Cleared both Uncharted 2 and God of War:Chains of Olympus this week!

I'm pumped to tackle some other games on my shelf!

Next up.....Batman:Arkham Asylum and Uncharted:Drake's Fortune!.....Unless Amazon delivers my God of War Collection....Then the other two might have to take a backseat!

krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2009, 03:39:42 AM »

It's all about the Zombie goodness in LEFT 4 DEAD 2 for me. 

And I went back and started play my Wii again and I'm working on RESIDENT EVIL: UMBRELLA CHRONICLES (I had an urging to shoot things).

"Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."
HR Celestial

« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2009, 03:17:51 AM »

Finished the main storyline on Batman Arkham Asylum, and popped in the God of War Collection for a few hours today....

I'll probably play this in tandem with Drake's Fortune...haven't decided yet.

Picked up Scribblenauts for the DS for $16.....gotta love those Black Friday Lightning Deals on Amazon! Cool

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2009, 04:05:30 PM »

Assassin's Creed II is leaps and bounds better than the first. I never even beat the first one, but this one trumps it in every way possible.

Got a job at GameStop, so I can check out games for 3 days at a time for no cost. Checked out Dragon Age Origins but haven't played it yet. Hope to get some game time in with it today.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »

Assassin's Creed II is leaps and bounds better than the first.

Good to hear. I tried to play the first one and found it soooooo sloooooow I had to stop. Looked beautiful, but that doesn't last long when you are 'a hankerin for some action'

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2009, 06:14:41 PM »

Sith... what store do you work at?

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2009, 07:00:59 PM »

Sith... what store do you work at?

The GameStop in Waynesville NC.

krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2009, 10:49:30 PM »

Very cool... now you get to share in my pain  Cheesy

HR Celestial

« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2009, 05:37:41 PM »

Downloaded Flower to my PS3 for $5 on sale......pretty game with unique gameplay......not for everyone I would imagine! Takes advantage of the PS3 motion controls.

Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2009, 06:00:06 PM »

Right now, I've been hooked on God of War.  How the hell did I miss this game the first time around?!  I'm hooked!

I'm almost done with God of War, I'll be playing God of War II after, and I just ordered Chains of Olympus for the PSP, so that'll rock during Christmas!  I'm going to have to preorder GoWIII, too.  I'm a Krat-head!
HR Celestial

« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2009, 06:17:53 PM »

Right now, I've been hooked on God of War.  How the hell did I miss this game the first time around?!  I'm hooked!

I'm almost done with God of War, I'll be playing God of War II after, and I just ordered Chains of Olympus for the PSP, so that'll rock during Christmas!  I'm going to have to preorder GoWIII, too.  I'm a Krat-head!

I'm in the same boat as you Rich.  I missed it the first time around too.  I decided to play Chains of Olympus first since it is the prequel to the entire storyline and have already beat it. Just awesome.  I'm playing the first God of War now on the PS3, but what's weird is that I prefer the graphics and controls on the PSP when controlling Kratos! The extra shoulder buttons threw me off on the PS3 version. It did take a little getting used to when playing on the PS3, but not a big deal.  Looking forward to more slashing and kicking some Olympian God butt!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS