HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:07:16 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What videogames are you currently playing?  (Read 181906 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: July 31, 2008, 09:12:36 PM »

What are you guys playing on your handheld/console systems at the moment?

I found a steal on Amazon a week or so ago, and picked up the following games for my PSP.....

Final Fantasy:Crisis Core - Been ages since I played any RPG....love the FFVII characters too!
Patapon - A beat Rhythm game with strategy to it!
Puzzle Quest - A puzzle game with RPG elements added!

These games are pretty much on every must-have list for the PSP, and so far I'm thrilled with my purchases......I'm still looking for a deal on the God of War prequel on the PSP still though!

Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 02:55:31 AM »

Metal Gear Solid 4 - best of the series, definitely, and possibly best game released this year.

and

Bioshock - just picked this game up a few weeks ago, and boy, those of you who talked this game up were so right.  Excellent game.
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 03:36:37 AM »

Metal Gear Solid 4 - best of the series, definitely, and possibly best game released this year.

and

Bioshock - just picked this game up a few weeks ago, and boy, those of you who talked this game up were so right.  Excellent game.

I wanna get my hands on MGS4 so bad.....in fact, I almost purchased the 80gb PS3 MGS4 bundle.....but then I thought PS3 or going to Comic-con?  Maybe Xmas time.....any chance Sony is going to give a price drop on the system?

Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 02:18:25 PM »

...any chance Sony is going to give a price drop on the system?

I read somewhere that they were actually.  Or maybe that was the 360.  Can't remember for sure.  Hopefully they will and you can pick one up.  I love mine.  Ratchet & Clank, Resistance, MGS4, and soon to come God of War 3.  So much goodness to be had there.  Not to mention blu-ray.  Cool
The Invincible B-Rad
HR Soldier

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 02:26:29 PM »

Just finished Puzzle Quest (on the 360 since you can download it via XBox Arcade), and finished every single quest on Oblivion.

I think I'm going to take some time off until Fallout 3 comes out, as that will take up the majority of my time at the end of this year.  Oh, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

My Official Blog @ CHUD.com
http://chud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108705
Spread the Word!
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 06:39:46 PM »

Playing Call of Duty 4's multiplayer every night for about 4 hours.

Other than that, nothing. I'll be getting a PS3 in September, so I think I can hold off until then.

Or at least until Madden is released on the 12th.

rasputin
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 10:44:40 PM »

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. Not as challenging as previous installments, and I probably enjoy it more than others due to my Aerosmith-loving heritage, but dang, do I love the music. And it's still Guitar Hero.

That'll tide me over till Star Wars: The Force Unleashed next month.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 11:20:32 PM »

Damn shame.

Not one mention of anyone looking forward to the BATMAN - L.E.G.O game.
I am, Iam.
(Of course, I have to find a job first)
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
rasputin
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 01:23:35 AM »

Ohcrap, that is RIGHT!

TOTALLY forgot Lego Batman.

Yeah, I can't wait for that either.

[/shame]

Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 10:28:56 PM »

Currently playing...Call of Duty 4 online on the PS3.  It's really, really freakin' addicting.  I haven't done much with the single player campaign, but I LOVE shooting people online.  Friggin' ROCKS.

When not smokin' fool on the inter-webs, I play NASCAR on my PSP.

Those are about the only two right now.  I'm waiting on Resistance 2, which should be out soon...and Madden 09, I think.  Maybe.
Neil Kapit
HR Vigilante

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 12:21:05 AM »

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. About 34% through, and loving it quite a lot. Can easily see why the rest of the game world loved it too; I can never look at a wall the same again, for now I feel remorse that I cannot run across them due to that stupid force of gravity.

I'm also saving up for an XBox 360 Pro, though that will be a ways off.

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 05:11:49 PM »

As always, playing Call of Duty 4 online.

Picked up Soul Calibur IV and Madden 09 yesterday.

Both are great.

Collector1
HR Hero

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2008, 07:20:13 PM »

Megaman Star Force Leo and Megaman ZX Advent on my DS. Chipping away at Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean on my Gamecube (level grinding to be able to kill Giacomo and his team. God I hate them!).

They can be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason
above all - their capacity for good - I have sent them
you.  My only son.- Jor-El
Neil Kapit
HR Vigilante

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2008, 07:39:42 PM »

Megaman Star Force Leo and Megaman ZX Advent on my DS.

While I didn't really care for Mega Man Star Force, Mega Man ZX Advent is an awesome game. I approve wholeheartedly.

Especially since it manages to take the Mega Man formula ( something that's always criticized for being repetitive ) and turn it on its head; instead of getting the weapons of the bosses you defeat, you actually get to turn into them. And while being a giant stingray that's immobile on land might not be practical, it is awesome.

Collector1
HR Hero

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 12:05:16 AM »

Megaman Star Force Leo and Megaman ZX Advent on my DS.

While I didn't really care for Mega Man Star Force, Mega Man ZX Advent is an awesome game. I approve wholeheartedly.

Especially since it manages to take the Mega Man formula ( something that's always criticized for being repetitive ) and turn it on its head; instead of getting the weapons of the bosses you defeat, you actually get to turn into them. And while being a giant stingray that's immobile on land might not be practical, it is awesome.

I really like Bifrost only because of the plethara of jokes that can come from this delightful shortening of names. I like Star Force and its acompaning timeline because it's not as depressing in tone as the Classic timeline and has a nice touch of RPG which I love.

They can be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason
above all - their capacity for good - I have sent them
you.  My only son.- Jor-El
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS